- Medical disposable masks type II
- Specially developed for children
- Three-layer, with bacterial filter performance of ≥98%
- CE marked and validated according to the EN 14683 standard
- Box with 50 masks, in packs of 5x10
Protective function in detail
These masks reliably protect against airborne particles. To do this, they have to be worn close to the face - and not used repeatedly. There are different standards around the world for measuring the performance of protective masks. The Chinese standard KN95 describes the ability of the masks to filter out at least 95 percent of all particles from a size of 0.6 μm in the air. They close tightly to the face and thus protect the wearer of the mask from aerosols in the air.