- Active Sterilising Medical Face Mask
- Patented Swiss technology
- Service life: 1000 operating hours
- Eliminates >99% of all viruses and bacteria
- CE marked, EN14683 IIR certificate
Active sterilising face mask
The Osmotex steriliser is a patented Swiss technology. It eliminates more than 99% of all viruses and bacteria within minutes, inside and on the surface of a textile.
The sterilisation process is chemical-free and environmentally friendly. The effect is simply based on moisture/water and small electrical impulses.
For the development together with the Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW), Osmotex was supported by the federal funding agency Innosuisse.
Osmotex Active Sterilising Face Mask generates low concentrations of reactive oxygen species (ROS) in the moisture inside the tissues. This technology has been proven to eliminate 99.9998% of viruses and bacteria.
The face mask has been tested and concluded to be highly effective against viruses and bacteria and 100% safe to use. This active technology is powered by a low electrical voltage from a rechargeable "snap-on" electronic box supplied.
Instructions for use
- Activate the face mask by simply attaching the electronics box and pressing the ON button.
- Moisture: The active antimicrobial function depends on a certain amount of moisture.
- Lifetime of the face mask: 1000 operating hours
- Shelf life: 2 years
- Service life of the electronics: 2 years