- FFP2 protective masks in stylish black
- CE 1463, standard designation: EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2 NR
- Also protects the user
- Boxes of 10, each mask individually wrapped
These masks have a multi-layer structure. For the general population, this mask type is the right choice to protect against infections in public.
These masks provide reliable protection against particles in the air. For this purpose, they must be worn close to the face - and not used repeatedly. There are various standards worldwide for measuring the performance of protective masks. The European standard FFP2 filters out at least 94 percent of all particles in the air from a size of 0.6 μm. These masks seal tightly against the face and thus protect the wearer from aerosols in the air.
How is a CE-certified FFP2 mask correctly marked?
- Designation: Taidakang T8000
- CE mark & 4-digit number: CE 1463
- Specification of standard & year of publication: EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Classification: FFP2 NR
Important: the 4-digit number identifies the registration office. Not all approval bodies are accredited to certify protective masks!