- Three-layer fabric mask with FFP2 filter system
- Developed and designed in Switzerland
- Produced in the Pan-European Union
- Meets the requirements of the Swiss Covid-19 Task Force
This air-permeable 3-layer mask developed with low breathing resistance serves to protect the wearer himself, but also the people around him from illness. The masks are designed for repeated use and retain their effectiveness over five washing cycles. They are not intended for medical use, but meet the requirements for community masks according to the recommendations of the Swiss National COVID-19 Science Task Force (breathing resistance, particle retention capacity and resistance to liquid splashes).
- Reduction of the risk of infection
- Composition: 71.5% CO / 25.6% PP / 2.9% PES
- Certified according to Oeko-Tex® Std. 100
- Community masks according to EMPA St. Gallen test # 5214024741
- Inner layer: antibacterial textile
- Middle layer: high-performance filter at level FFP2 (> 95% filter performance)
- Outer layer: water and dirt repellent
- Should be washed after a week of use at the latest
- High wearing comfort, adjustable nose clip
For reasons of hygiene, there is no right of return.
Instructions for use
- Gentle hand wash / gentle cycle (in a laundry bag) at 60 ° C with washing powder without fabric softener.
- As soon as the mask feels wet, it must be changed, dried or washed for the next use.
- The droplet protection and the antibacterial function of the inner and outer layer keep their function.
- Washing slightly reduces the filter performance. After 5 washes at 60 ° C: min. > 40% filter performance.
- Do not use the mask after 8-10 washes at the latest.